Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Smartwool Men's PhD Run Light Elite Low Cut Socks - Graphite
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Featuring Light Elite cushioning, these socks contain targeted cushioning placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. We packed these socks chock full of smart features like our 4 Degree® Elite fit system, men's-specific mesh ventilation zones, and a virtually seamless toe. A low cut height provides that ideal balance of protection and style.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool Socks
- For men
- Style: PhD Run Light Elite Low Cut Socks
- Package contents: 1 pair
- Colour: Graphite
- Virtually seamless toe
- 4-degree elite fit system: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool: Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Mesh venting
- 200 needle construction provides high-density cushioning while maintaining light weight
- Low cut height: 57.15mm overall height
- Materials: 50% Merino Wool / 47% Nylon / 3% Elastane
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: USA
- Please note: change of mind returns will not be accepted for this item due to hygiene reasons
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.