Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
The Mid 250 is the warmest baselayer in the Smartwool collection, and works as a single layer in cool weather or as a baselayer in cold weather.
Available in women's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool apparel
- For women
- Style: NTS Mid 250 Bottom / SS225001
- Colour: Black
- Fit: Form Fit - Natural Rise
- Interlock knit
- Wide fabric-covered elastic waistband for comfort and a flattering fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Materials: 100% Merino wool
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.