Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Smartwool Women's PhD Run Capri - Black
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Liberate your legs with the PhD® Run capri. Flattering in fit, these paNTS put Merino next to skin and nylon against the elemeNTS so you can cover the miles. It also includes a zip pocket to keep your keys on board!
Available in women's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool apparel
- For women
- Style: PhD Run Capri / SO141001
- Colour: Black
- Fit: Mid Rise
- Knitting method concentrates Merino against skin & nylon/elaste against the elements
- 360° Reflectivity adds visibility in low light conditions
- Materials: 44% Nylon, 36% Merino Wool, 20% Elastane
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.