Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Smartwool Women's PhD Ultra Light Short Sleeve Shirt - Black
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Smartwool's best selling, and warmest, base layer, just got a little more refined with an improved fit, chafe-free seam construction and panels that offer more comfort with a pack.
Available in women's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool apparel
- For women
- Style: PhD Ultra Light Short Sleeve Shirt / SO134001
- Colour: Black
- Fit: Semi-Form
- Ultra light fabric moves moisture, dries quickly, and maintains its shape in high-sweat activites
- Thoughtfully designed raglan sleeves remove underarm and shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Gender-specific body-mapped mesh panels for additional breathability and moisture management
- 360° reflectivity adds visibility in low light conditions
- Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Mesh: 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.