Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Swisse Pregnancy + Ultivite 60 Caps
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Swisse Pregnancy + Ultivite contains premium quality ingredients to provide essential nutrients for the mother and her developing baby, during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. This comprehensive, one-a-day formula contains 22 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids for nutritional support.
- Swisse Pregnancy + Ultivite
- Pack contents: 60 capsules
- Helps support:
- Foetus growth & development - with folic acid, iodine, zinc, nicotinamide, vitamins B1, B12, D and Omega-3 DHA
- Brain, eye & nervous system support - with tuna oil (a source of DHA) for baby's brain, eyes and nervous system, and iodine for physical and mental development
- Folic acid - formulated with 500mcg of folic acid, which if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy may reduce the risk of having a child with a neural tube defect
- Energy production - with B group vitamins, which are necessary for metabolising food into energy
- Antioxidant support - Vitamin C and selenium help protect against potential free radical damage
- Bones & teeth - Vitamin C, magnesium and vitamin D help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Once a day capsule
- ARTG No: 225278
- Expiry Date: 30/07/2017
- Take 1 capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not
- be exceeded.
- Provides a daily dose of 400-500mcg of folic acid or folate. Contains folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal chord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Provides a daily dose of 400-500mcg of folic acid or folate. Contains folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects.
- Betacarotene 6 mg
- Biotin 30 microgram
- Calcium citrate 94.8 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 5 mg
- Chromium picolinate 242 microgram
- colecalciferol 15 microgram
- Copper gluconate 9.28 mg
- Cyanocobalamin .0026 mg
- Fish oil - natural 500 mg
- Folic acid 500 microgram
- Iron (II) glycinate 19.22 mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 100 mg
- Molybdenum trioxide 75 microgram
- Nicotinamide 18 mg
- Phytomenadione 60 microgram
- Potassium iodide 328 microgram
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 2 mg
- Riboflavin 1.4 mg
- Selenomethionine 163 microgram
- Sodium ascorbate 67.8 mg
- Thiamine nitrate 1.4 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate 55 mg