Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Tackle your next hike or outdoor adventure in The North Face's most popular convertible pant. Unzipping at the knee to transform into a pair of shorts, the hard-wearing, abrasion-resistant nylon construction boasts a durable water repellent finish and provides optimal UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Available in men's sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- The North Face apparel
- For men
- Style: Paramount Peak II Convertible Pant
- Colour: Asphalt Grey
- Fit: Relaxed
- Transitional hiking pant/short combination
- Midweight abrasion-resistant nylon
- Durable water repellant (DWR) finish
- UPF50 protection
- Front webbed belt closure
- Elasticised rear waistband
- 2 x hand pockets
- 2 x Velcro secure pockets
- 2 x back pockets
- 1 x mobile phone pocket
- Materials: 100% nylon
- Machine washable
- Our model wears a size M and is 187cm tall
- Country of origin: Indonesia
With over 40 years of innovation and exploration, The North Face are all about providing high-performance, technical mountaineering apparel, footwear and equipment. They push the boundaries of innovation, so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. With an unwavering commitment to design and innovation, The North Face strive to deliver an extensive line of performance gear for all outdoor enthusiasts.