Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
The Original Musical Tie
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Warranty CatchOfTheDay warranty. Learn more
Who wears non-musical neckties these days?
Play musical greats as long as they're under an octave!
Please note: Strictly available in C Major
We kid you not: it's the Original Musical Tie! Just whip this baby out from under your chunky reindeer-pattern knit vest and the ladies will abandon those guitar-playing, long-haired bohemians and flock adoringly to your side*! With notes including C, E and the very popular G, you can play hits in C Major - anything up to an entire octave! The perfect gift for piano teachers, orchestra directors, music graduates, anyone who describes their taste in music as 'eclectic' and children over 3.
*Your results may vary.
- The Original Musical Tie
- From Westminster Novelties
- Touch sensitive
- One whole octave in C Major!
- Tearaway strap for safety
- The life of the party!
- Includes musical scores for "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow"
- Takes 2 x AG13 button batteries (included)
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY