Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapater TL-PA4010PKIT Starter Kit
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days This product is ready to ship from our North Melbourne warehouse. Expect dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Limit per customer: 5
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
Expand your home network for $89.00!
Plug adapter into the wall turning your powerline into a high speed network!
Power-saving mode | Transfer rates of up to 500Mbps!
TP-Link's AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit TL-PA4010KIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network, with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With speeds up to 500Mbps, TL-PA4010KIT can transmit top quality video and audio to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
- TP-Link Powerline Adapater Starter Kit
- Contains two adaptors
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Integrated power socket to allow additional devices to access power
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Optimizes IPTV applications like Fetch TV, Telstra T-Box, Apple TV, TPG IPTV, Google TV, FOXTEL on Xbox 360 and so on
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- 36 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, power socket
- Plug Type: AU
- LED Indicator: power, powerline, ethernet
- Button: Pair Button
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 95 x 58 x 42mm
- Power Consumption Maximum: 5.00W (220V/50Hz), Typical: 4.6W (220V/50Hz), Standby: 0.72W (220V/50Hz)
- Range: 300M in house
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Certification CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents: 2 x Powerline Ethernet Adapter, 2 x Ethernet cable (RJ45) Resource CD, Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux
- Environment Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104), Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing