Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
TP-Link AV500 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender TL-WPA4220KIT
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
Expand your home connection for $109.00!
Delivers high speed data across your home's existing electrical wiring
Extend Wireless connections to hard-to-reach areas of your home, office!
Two built-in Ethernet ports | Easy to install | 128-bit AES encryption
Extend your internet connection to every room of the house with the easy-to-use TP-Link AV500 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender. By plugging it into the wall, it sends high-speed data of up to 300Mps across your home's existing electrical wiring. And a one-touch Wi-Fi Clone button, the unit copies your router's wireless settings, automatically expanding your Wi-Fi network to areas of your house that previously could be considered "dead zones".
Please note the above video shows two different models. You will receive the TL-WPA4220 model.
- TP-Link Wi-Fi Powerline Extender
- Model no. AV500
- One-touch Wi-Fi range extension
- Wi-Fi clone button copies your router's wireless setting, expanding your network
- Expands your wireless network to speeds of up 300Mps
- Plug the extender into the wall and turn your home's existing electrical wiring into a high-speed data network with speeds of up to 500Mbps
- Perfect for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Adapter features two Ethernet ports
- Easy to install - simply plug and play
- Get 128-bit AES encryption with a simple push of the 'pair' button
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimising IPTV streaming
- Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
- 36 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Interface: 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Plug Type: AU
- Button: Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone
- LED Indicator: PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone
- Dimensions (mm approx.): 94 x 54 x 40 ( W x D x H )
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 5.308W (220V/50Hz)
- Typical: 5.086W (220V/50Hz)
- Standby: 4.170W (220V/50Hz)
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4220
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux