Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Zvox 580 Single-Cabinet Surround Sound System
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!
Warranty Manufacturer warranty. Learn more
Room filling sound for $299.95!
2 x 6.5" subwoofers + 5 x speakers all packed into one unit!
120W power | "Commercial taming" technology - read about it below!
So, aside from just being an all-around awesome piece of audio technology, with two 6.5 subwoofers and five speakers that creates impressive, room filling sound, the Zvok 580 also features "Commercial taming" technology. Yeah, we know. What is this even? Well! There's this Output Levelling feature that makes soft sounds louder, and loud sounds softer, making for far less jarring changes in sound when commercials start, or you change the channel/input on your TV.
- Zvok 580 sound bar
- All-in-one home theatre system
- Features two 6.5" subwoofers, five speakers
- PhaseCue II virtual surround processing gives you a rich, three dimensional audio experience
- Highly-efficient 120 watt Class D digital amplifier that uses less power than other systems
- When used at quite loud volume the system uses less than 10 watts of total power
- When in standby, usage tends to hover around 0.1 watts
- New Z-Base system can be programmed to respond to your existing remote controls
- "Commercial taming" technology makes soft sounds louder, loud sounds softer
- All-new Dialogue Emphasis system that mimics the functions of a hearing aid, increasing the clarity of TV dialogue
- Disappearing on-screen display vanishes after a few seconds
- Four-digit display behind speaker grille shows settings for volume, bass and more
- Multiple inputs ((2) analog stereo inputs, (1) digital (To slink) optical input, (1) coaxial digital input) with front-panel connection for Apple iOS devices and others via 3.5mm jack
- Dolby Digital decoder improves virtual surround performance, allowing for a simplified connection to a variety of TVs, and media devices
- Hand-made cabinet using MDF (medium density fibreboard) with hand-lacquered high-gloss end panels
- Best suited for TVs 42" to 70"
- Dimensions(mm approx.): 914 x 127 x 419 (W x H x D)
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty